This beautifully hand-engraved Victorian sterling silver locket is etched with a delicate floral motif. Its smooth, coin-like profile opens with a hidden hinge at the bottom to hold two photos. Initials "HN" engraved on the back.
- solid sterling silver
- measures 33 mm x 33 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with 22” antique sterling silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI area between 1860 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!