This incredible hand-engraved Victorian sterling silver heart locket features a rich depiction of a single lily surrounded by swirling leaves and other decorative details. Paired with one of our antique sterling silver chains, this Victorian locket is a timeless symbol of love and beauty.
- sterling silver
- measures 28 mm x 27mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 30” antique sterling silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!