This Swallow Locket features a beautifully hand etched swallow bird flying towards a letter, perhaps carrying words of love. In the Victorian era, swallows, who mate for life, were a symbol of love.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 22 mm x 22 mm
- c 1900, made by B Co.
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 20” oxidized sterling silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!