The sweetest locket to hold the treasures of your heart. Concave front is set with Victorian paste stones in a classic heart shape. Contains original frames for two photos. Made by Providence jewelry maker Wightman & Hough (1860 -1922), noted by their signature heart-shaped "W & H Co" stamp on the inside. Once the largest manufacturer lockets in the United States, W & H was known by their tagline, "There's a heart in every locket." This locket pairs perfectly with our 24" antique curb chain.
- 1 1/4" inches across
- matte front with polished edges
- 12k gold fill
- c. 1900
- optional 24" antique gold fill curb chain
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Each necklace begins with a single locket, to which you can add your own unique combination of charms or birthstone charms by using our necklace builder
- New Italian Rolo chains available for purchase here in solid sterling silver, oxidized silver and gold vermeil
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!