Swallows mate for life, and in the Victorian era they were a sign of love. This polished round locket is ornamented with a beautiful bird design, its body lavishly embellished with clear stones and a red stone for its eye. The chain pictured has a unique design, and completes the necklace's authentic, one-of-a-kind look.
- 12k gold fill
- Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- Initials "MLP" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- original photos still inside, but can be replaced
- pairs perfectly with the 22" gold fill vintage chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!