A perfect example of a traditional Victorian mourning locket, this beautiful round locket features paste stones set into a deep hand-carved crescent moon and star. The north-south hinge allows the owner to open the locket and view the photos while wearing the locket.
- 12k gold fill
- Victorian paste stones
- c 1900
- initials MH hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 24" gold fill antique watch rope chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!