This beautiful locket combines metals and design elements to make one intricate, fluid, and balance piece. The base of the locket is a glossy and reflective warm gold that appears completely unworn. The details are delicate and flowing: hand-engravings paired with raised rose gold and yellow gold petals.
- 12k gold
- rose gold and yellow gold
- measures 21 mm x 21 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with 24" antique watch chain with floral slide pictured
- other chain options available, email email@example.com for more options
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!