This unusual 1880s locket with a sculpted bird in the center of an ornate frame was one of a set belonging to two sisters in Minnesota. The set would be perfect for mother and daughter, sisters, or twins. See Victorian Bird Locket with Pearl for pairing.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 25 mm x 35 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 24" vintage chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!