This Victorian Heart Locket is an example of simplicity and craftsmanship. Plain on both sides, this locket imbues grace and elegance to its' wearer.
- 12K gold fill with a matte finish
- measures 20 mm x 27 mm
- c 1880, made by D.&C.
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with 18” new gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!