This gorgeous enamel locket features an intricate pattern of turquoise, black, cobalt blue, and white enamel, with delicate etchings enveloping the design. On the back of the locket is a stunning depiction of buildings by the sea and a sailboat on the water.
- 12K gold fill with turquoise, black, cobalt blue and white enamel design
- measures 19 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames included
- pairs perfectly with the 36” antique watch chain pictured
- for more chain options, email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!