This oval locket features a unique design of cobalt blue and turquoise enamel with black enamel highlights, atop a textured hand engraved surface. There is a circular vintage fan depicted on the front of the locket, and fan shapes and detailed parts of the fan on the back. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket is perfect for someone looking for something a little different.
- 12K gold fill with cobalt blue, turquoise, and black enamel
- measures 20 mm x 22 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 35” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!