Rose gold with a polished finish gives this locket a unique mix of old world charm with a current look. Ornate details both on the border and in the hand carved sextant with “G” initial in the center, a Masonic symbol. Clear paste stones appear to be in excellent condition with no signs of wear.
- 12k gold fill
- polished rose gold finish
measures 22 ½ mm x 32mm from base to chain loop
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Each necklace begins with a single locket, to which you can add your own unique combination of charms or birthstone charms by using our necklace builder
- Rolo chains available in solid sterling silver, oxidized silver and gold vermeil
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!
Build Your Vintage Locket Necklace:
This carefully curated collection of one-of-a-kind vintage lockets have been selected to fit with the full Luna & Stella collection and look amazing layered with our charms! Build your unique locket necklace with four easy steps with our easy necklace builder:
- Select your one-of-a-kind vintage locket
- Select your chain length and material
- Select your birthstone charm
- Add any other charms you'd like.. and check out!