Brilliant polished yellow gold finish will brighten any day. This locket features a beautifully etched pattern that is reminiscent of the sun or perhaps a sunflower. The photo frame is intact and even has an antique photo of an incredibly chic lady (you can take this photo out and put your own in). Pairs well with both antique chains for a vintage look or with a modern chain for a more contemporary style.
- 29mm x 29mm
- 12k yellow gold fill
- date c. 1900
- Polished Finish
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Each necklace begins with a single locket, to which you can add your own unique combination of charms or birthstone charms by using our necklace builder
- Rolo chains available in solid sterling silver, oxidized silver and gold vermeil
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!
Build Your Vintage Locket Necklace:
This carefully curated collection of one-of-a-kind vintage lockets have been selected to fit with the full Luna & Stella collection and look amazing layered with our charms! Build your unique locket necklace with four easy steps with our easy necklace builder:
- Select your one-of-a-kind vintage locket
- Select your chain length and material
- Select your birthstone charm
- Add any other charms you'd like.. and check out!