This impeccable Victorian locket features beautiful green paste stones, a polished gold finish and carefully hand-engraved floral motif. In excellent condition. Looks stunning on either contemporary or antique chain.
- 31mm x 31mm
- 12K yellow gold fill
- emerald green Victorian paste stones
- date 1890s
- Polished Finish
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Each necklace begins with a single locket, to which you can add your own unique combination of charms or birthstone charms by using our necklace builder
- Rolo chains available in solid sterling silver, oxidized silver and gold vermeil
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!
Build Your Vintage Locket Necklace:
This carefully curated collection of one-of-a-kind vintage lockets have been selected to fit with the full Luna & Stella collection and look amazing layered with our charms! Build your unique locket necklace with four easy steps with our easy necklace builder:
- Select your one-of-a-kind vintage locket
- Select your chain length and material
- Select your birthstone charm
- Add any other charms you'd like.. and check out!