This Victorian Star & Crescent Moon Locket displays these timeless symbols, encrusted with paste stones, in a rich gold setting. The delicately etched ribbed border conveys a sense of depth and intricacy to this locket. A classic accompaniment to any wardrobe.
- 12K gold fill with Victorian paste stones
- measures 29 mm x 29 mm
- c 1890
- initials "TR" hand-engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with 21” new oxidized silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!