This Wildflowers Locket depicts three incredible flowers centered with two Victorian paste stones. The craftsmanship of this piece conveys both a sense of motion and intensity. A wonderful locket for the independent and adventurous spirit.
- 12K gold fill with white Victorian paste stones
- measures 32 mm x 32 mm
- c 1900
- initials “LG” hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames included
- pairs perfectly with the 24" new oxidized silver chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Ohotos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!